In 2012, many new trends made their way to the fashion malls. From shimmering and glittering fabrics to organic and neutral colors, we saw many dominating fashion trends. Some of the trends that will continue in 2013 are:
· Purple is again the color of the year. Many celebrities are wearing purple along with black.
· Glitters and shimmers are a big YES for any party wear. They look good on tops, short dresses and can be used as accessory.
· Organic shades in clothing online like white, aqua and rose will continue in summers 2013.
· Brighter colors in everything whether it is shoes, jewelry or accessories.
· Women love wearing heels. Yes, you can wear them in 2013 as well.
· Turtle neck sweaters or any neck covering dresses with something plain is the ideal look for winters.
· 1960’s fashion will continue to dominate the fashion scene.
· Long fancy maxis with silk upper can be worn with mix of colors.
· Fancy clutches with plain outfits will always look cool.