Home » , , , » Beauty Products that You must have...

Beauty Products that You must have...

Welcome all the lovelies ladies and men to my blog.

In my blog, you will know about latest trends in mens fashion and womens fashion, amazing beauty products, cosmetics, jewelry and their reviews.



To start up with, I will tell you 5 beauty products that are a must buy for you:

·         Johnson Skin Moisturizer:
This moisturizer is great and works well against acne and pimples. It leaves my skin soft.

·         Eye Brow and Kohl pencil by Revlon:
This eye brow pencil is my must- have accessory. It gives natural and soothing touch to my eye brows. It has good fragrance and is long lasting.

·         Brushes by Rae Morris:
From small one to the big ones, I use them all. They are perfect to be used in day or night makeup.

·         Whitening Cream by Mayblline:
It is light to be use on skin, does not make the skin oily and act as a sunscreen. It also prevents signs of cellular and ageing.

·         Youngblood Blush on:
This one is my favorite bronzer and I love the shine it gives to my cheeks. It is a mineral dusting powder that you can use on your face, neck, shoulder, arms and legs to give shimmering effect.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Love Style Love Fashion - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger