Vintage fall collection 2012 was depicting fashion scene from 60’s to 70’s. It was not only expressed through clothing online design but also through strong and beautiful eyes that perfectly captures rock girl.
That one thing we all love about vintage is that they have provided many designers with great source of inspiration. Here are some tips on how you can do that rock vintage inspired makeup:
· Keeping your skin healthy and moisturized is the best way to look beautiful. You can also apply makeup all over your face after washing and pat it dry.
· Choose the foundation that matches your skin tone and apply it over your face.
· Well defined and proper contouring makes your cheeks look amazing.
· Apply gel eyeliner by using an eyeliner brush. Use a round eye shadow blending brush and then smudge the eye liner for a soothing effect.
· Curl your eyelashes and apply lots of mascara to add volume to your lashes.
· Use a naturally strong lip color that suits your complexion.
There you go… Now you are ready for vintage mod rock look J