October Shopping....

With latest shopping arrivals available in the month of October, I found some of my favorite trends for fall. They are ankle boots, whole range of new color full accessories along with breezy and floral blouses.

Recently I visited some online shopping stores, where I spotted some blouses, jeans, glasses and hand bags that would work well for all the fashion freaks like me.




For the first time I was browsing for online dresses, bags, shows and other accessories in Adelaide. I was surprised by amazing online shopping stores set up and run by professionals. Most items on these websites are cheap and designed by local designers in Adelaide. Among them, I found The Fashion Tunnel. It has latest variety of mens fashion, womens fashion, online bags, shirts, jeans, sun glasses, jewelry items etc. You can browse their website and order the piece of your choice. I personally liked many shirts and jeans and I am planning to buy it for myself. Do tell me which one is your favorite one.







Happy Shopping J

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Love Style Love Fashion - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger